|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large shallow baking dish, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) Halve and core the apples, cutting from top to bottom.
4) In the prepared dish, arrange the apple halves with the cut side up and sprinkle with cinnamon.
5) Place on the middle shelf of oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until tender.
6) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
7) Then beat in the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form, then beat in the vanilla extract.
8) Spoon the meringue over baked apple halves.
9) Then bake at 400°F for about 5 minutes, until the meringue is golden brown.
10) Serve the warm Company Apples on dessert plates.