1) In a pan, add in the apples, water and sugar. Cover and cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until the apples become soft.
2) Pass the mixture through a strainer. Let chill in the refrigerator.
3) Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites into the apple puree. Add in the yoghurt and gingernut biscuits as well.
4) Pour the puree into individual ramekins. Cover with a foil. Seal and freeze them.
5) To thaw the Crunchy Apple Whip, keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6) Serve the Frozen Crunchy Apple Whip, garnished with a dollop of whipped cream on top.