Baked Apple Cocktail
|Cooking apples||24 Ounce (4 In Number, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Fruit cocktail and juice||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cold water||1 Teaspoon|
1) First, wash and core the apples.
2) With a sharp knife, score from top to bottom, at four equidistant places.
3) To a shallow dish, transfer the apples.
4) Over the apples, strain the juice from the fruit cocktail.
5) On high power, cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Remember to turn each apple round once in between.
6) To a serving dish, transfer the apples and keep warm.
7) In a bowl, mix together the arrowroot and water.
8) Into the fruit juice, add this mix.
9) On high power, cook for 40 seconds to 1 minute, stirring once in between.
10) Then, stir in the fruit and on high power, cook for 1 more minute or until the juice is thick and the fruit is warm.
11) Into the centre of each apple, stuff a little of the fruit and pour the remainder over.
12) Serve the Baked Apple Cocktail hot.
Calories 116 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.29 g0.45%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.4%
Sugars 22.2 g
Protein 0.5 g0.99%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 13.1%
Calcium 1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet