|Red dessert apples||4|
|Vegetable oil||5 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Walnuts||2 Ounce, refreshed and coarsely chopped|
|Fresh dates||4 , skinned and sliced|
|Cottage cheese||4 Ounce|
1) First, wash and dry the apples thoroughly.
2) With kitchen paper sprinkled with a drop of vegetable oil, rub them nicely.
3) From the stalk end of the apples, cut off a slice.
4) Using a grapefruit knife, gently scrape out the whole of the inside portion. Do not break the skins.
5) Then, remove the cores and chop the flesh.
6) With lemon juice, brush the inside walls of the apples.
7) In a bowl, combine the remaining juice and chopped apple.
8) Now, finely chop 3 celery stalks.
9) To the apple mix, add the chopped celery stalk.
10) Then, cut the remaining stalk into 4 pieces lengthwise.
11) Into a small dish, place them along with water to cover.
12) On high power, cook covered for 2 to 3 minutes to blanch.
13) Then, drain well and plunge into cold water until cool. Drain again and dry the stalks.
14) To the apple-celery mixture, add the walnuts, dates and cheese together. Mix well.
15) Into the apple shells, pile this mix.
16) Place the blanched celery on the stuffed shells to form a handle.
17) Serve the Apple Baskets as a delicious dish for a party at home.
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg0.9%
Sodium 127.6 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.4%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 6 g12.8%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 19.7%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet