|Cooking apples||2 Medium|
|Sultanas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Golden syrup||4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (A Knob)|
1. Combine the sultanas, brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl.
2. Use an apple corer or a sharp tipped paring knife to core the apples.
3. Score the apples.
4. Arrange the prepared apples in a microwaveable casserole or in individual dishes.
5. Spoon the prepared filling into the center of each apple.
6. Drizzle syrup and dot with butter.
7. Cover dish/dishes with plastic wrap or wax paper and seal at the rim.
8. Ventilate by making small holes to allow steam to escape.
9. Place the dishes in the microwave.
10. Cook the apples for 6- 8 minutes.
11. Let stand for 5 minutes.
12. Serve the Baked apples warm as a side dish to pork or as a dessert with custard or cream.