Baked Apples with Sour Cream
|Pineapple||4 Teaspoon, drained and crushed|
|Brown sugar||4 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Ground cinnamon||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Core the apples, upto just below the bottom and peel off 1 inch of skin around the top of each apple.
3) Add 1 teaspoon crushed pineapple and brown sugar in the center of each apple.
4) In a baking dish, place the apples and surround with 6 to 8 tablespoons water.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until done.
6) Spoon sour cream over the baked apples and serve immediately.