|Baking apples||2 , washed and cored|
|Powdered cinnamon||1 Dash|
|Artificial sweetener powder||To Taste|
|Low calorie carbonated beverage||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Cherry / Raspberry Flavored, Or As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Brush the bottom of a 2 small baking dish with butter.
3) Cut off the peel of the apples 1/3 of the way down.
4) Place the apples in the baking dish.
5) In a bowl, mix together cinnamon, sweetener and cherry or raspberry beverage, enough to half of baking dish.
6) Pour the beverage mixture over the apples.
7) Bake for 50 minutes or until the apples are soft.
8) Serve Baked Apples warm or cold, with a scoop od vanilla ice cream on side if desired.