|Marmalade||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Core the apples and peel them 1/3 way downwards.
3) Spoon and stuff the marmalade into the cored apples.
4) In a small roaster or covered pan, arrange the marmalade stuffed apples.
5) In a bowl, combine both the sugars and water together, then pour around the apples.
6) Dot with the butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon or nutmeg to taste.
7) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8) Serve the Glazed Apples immediately.
Calories 287 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg3.6%
Sodium 20.7 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 59.3 g
Protein 0.53 g1.1%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet