Baked Apples Framboises
|Cooking apples||4 Medium|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Artificial sweetener||To Taste|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh or Frozen)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush the bottom of a shallow baking dish with butter.
3) Core until 2/3 inside each apple.
4) Using sharp paring knife cut a line around each apple 1 1/2 inch from the top.
5) Arrange the apples in the baking dish.
6) In a small saucepan, heat water, sweetener and cinnamon to boil.
7) Simmer the mixture for 1 minute and set aside.
8) Stir in whole raspberries.
9) Stuff the raspberry mixture in the apples and pour the remaining mixture over the top.
10) Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
11) Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream and garnish with raspberry coulis, if desired.