Onions and Apples in a Pumpkin
|Pumpkin||2 1⁄4 Pound (1 Small)|
|Onions||2 Large, minced|
|Apple||1 Large, minced|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated sapsago cheese/Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) With a paring knife, cut the top of pumpkin and set it aside.
2) With a spoon take out the seeds.
3) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
4) In a medium bowl add onions, apples, dill, and 2 tablespoons cheese.
5) Fill the mixture into the pumpkin with a spoon.
6) Lid the top with the cut stem or else cover with foil.
7) Place the pumpkin in a baking dish.
8) Keep in oven and bake for 2 hours.
9) Remove the lid and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
10) Scoop out cooked pumpkin along with the filling.
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6.9 mg2.3%
Sodium 129.9 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 8 g15%
Vitamin A 378.9% Vitamin C 61.9%
Calcium 19% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet