Oven Baked Apple Pancakes N Sausage
|Maple flavored sausage links||8 Ounce, flavored (Brown 'N Serve, Swift Premium)|
|Maple flavored sausage links||8 Ounce (Brown 'N Serve®, Swift Premium®)|
|Pancake mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Grease a 10-inch X 6-inch baking dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. Heat a frying pan and brown the sausages evenly on all sides or follow package directions and brown in the microwave oven if you like.
4. Prepare batter by combining pancake mix, spices, milk and egg in a large mixing bowl.
5. Use an electric beater or wire whisk to beat until well blended.
6. Fold apple into the batter.
7. Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish.
8. Arrange the sausages over the batter, lightly pushing them into it.
9. Place dish in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
11. Serve with syrup, if you like.