Brussels Sprouts And Apples
|Brussels sprouts||1 Pound (4 Cups, 500 Grams)|
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apples||2 , cut in 1/2-inch cubes|
|Apples||2 , cut into 1/2 inch cubes|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
1. In the base of each sprout cut "X" to permit even cooking.
2. in 8-cup (2 liter) casserole place brussels sprouts, pour in apple juice, cover and microwave at High for 4 minutes.
3. Add apples and microwave, covered, at High, for 4 to 5 minutes or just until apples are tender.
4. Let it stand, covered, for 2 minutes and stir in butter, cinnamon and salt.
5. Place on a serving dish and serve warm with or without garnish.