|Cooking apples||2 (Pippin, Granny Smith Or Newton)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Pare and quarter and core the apples.
2) With the help of a slicing disc,stack apple quarters in feed tube horizontally.
3) Using flat side on disc, slice 2 quarters at a time.
4) In a skillet, stir butter until melted over moderate heat.
5) Now add apple slices and fry quickly by turning frequently,until they are tender-crisp.
6) Add honey, cinnamon and water to the above mixture and stir to mix.
7) Reduce the heat, cook until all the water has reduced and apples are just cooked through but not very soft.
8) Serve hot.