Apples With Chocolate
|Cooking apples||1 Pound, peeled, sliced|
|Lemon peel strips||4|
|Whipped cream||1⁄4 Pint (Tinned Or Fresh)|
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce, grated (Or Bitter)|
|Green coloring||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) Allow sugar and water to simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in apples and cover and simmer over low heat until they become soft.
3) Let cool and mix in green colouring.
4) Take a glass dish; pour the mixture into it and layer with cream and chocolate.
5) Top thickly with cream.
6) Serve as an accompaniment to sponge biscuits.