Perfect with a chicken, pork or turkey dinner, these mashers have loads more flavor than regular mashed potatoes!
1 , peeled and diced
Yukon gold potatoes
2 Pound, peeled and diced
1 Large, peeled and diced
Salt & pepper/Apple juice
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. In a medium size pot melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium high heat.
2. Throw in the celery root, potatoes, apples, salt and pepper. Saute the vegetables, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the apple cider/juice and tightly cover the pot. Turn the heat to a low simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Add the milk and 1 tablespoons of butter and mash with a potato masher and make sure to add salt to taste.
5. Serve with a chicken, pork or turkey dinner and enjoy!