Blueberry Apples Rocky Mountains
|Lemon juice||45 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||250 Milliliter|
|Calvados liqueur/Apple juice concentrate||60 Milliliter|
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄2 Liter, washed, hulled|
|Confectioners sugar||60 Milliliter|
1) Cut the top of the apples and core out the pulp.
2) Reserve the pulp.
3) Brush apples with lemon juice.
4) In a double boiler, blend sugar, cornstarch, and eggs.
5) Blend in milk with calvados and stir until thick.
6) Blend in the apple pulp and salt.
7) Stuff the apple shells with the mixture, cool, and chill.
8) On a serving plate, arrange the stuffed apples, top with mounds of blueberries sprinkle confectioners' sugar and serve.