|Brandy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baked apples||1 (Warm)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Madeira||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Large, separated|
1) In a bowl, soak tea bags in boiling water and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
2) Press the tea bags, remove and discard.
3) In a saucepan, mix together Madeira and sugar and heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
4) Stream the tea into hot Madeira mixture and keep warm.
5) In a clean bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
6) Transfer the egg whites into punch bowl.
7) In another clean bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and yellow.
8) Lightly fold the yolks into the egg whites.
9) While still folding add hot Madeira mixture into eggs gradually.
10) In a small saucepan, heat brandy and mix with punch.
11) Serve wassail in bowl and float apple on top before.