Peanut Butter Apple Cake
|Soft butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon (each of and cloves)|
|Applesauce||1 Cup (16 tbs), canned|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cream the butter, sugar and peanut butter together, then beat in the egg.
3) Sift all the dry ingredients and stir in alongwith the applesauce alternately into the egg mixture, blend until smooth.
4) In a lined 8x8x2 inches pan, pour the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until done.
5) Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, remove on a rack.
6) Peel off the wax paper and cool thoroughly.
7) Slice and serve in a nice plate.