|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole peppercorns||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooking apples||4 Large|
|Yogurt/Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Take a skillet and cook honey, pepper, and salt in it over low heat.
2. Remove the skin of apples, halve and core them.
3. Place them in hot honey with the cavity side turned down.
4. Allow it to remain in that position for about 5 minutes until it becomes tender and then turn them aside.
5. Spoon the peppercorns and honey syrup in each cavity.
6. Cook for few minutes at low heat and turn off heat.
7. Cool for about half an hour.
8. Serve the peppercorns and apple halves with yogurt.
9. The peppercorns can be served alone as the surprise chews.