Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped peeled apples||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Raw)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, mix in the chopped apples.
5) In a greased 8x8x2 inches pan, spread the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
6) Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then slice into 24 finger-shape pieces and roll gently in the confectioners' sugar.
7) Serve in a nice plate.