|Apples||6 Large (Northern Spy Or Morgan)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter a baking dish or casserole.
3. Wash. peel, core and cut the apples into quarters
4. Arrange them, cut surface down, in the buttered casserole.
5. Sprinkle the sugar and spoon butter over the apples.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown and soft.
7. Take the soufflé straight from the oven to the table. Enjoy with roast pork.
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.8%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg3.6%
Sodium 2.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 29.1 g
Protein 0.56 g1.1%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 15.3%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet