|Apples||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced peeled cored|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rose water||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Available From Middle Eastern And Indian Food Shops As Well As Pharmacies)|
|Crushed ice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Slice up all the apples at once.
2. Toss them with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
3. Combine honey and rose water and pour the mixture over the apples.
4. Pack them down and chill for about half an hour.
5. Add the ice and stir well just before serving.
6. Serve at once.