|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apples||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), diced|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, add and boil all the ingredients, except butter and cream.
2) Place a lid over and allow to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, till most of the liquid dries.
3) Take off from the heat.
4) Blend in the butter till it melts.
6) Whip the cream and fold in the rice mix.
7) Garnish with additional whipped cream.