|Dates/Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Use a sharp knife for coring the apples. Set it aside.
2) Finely chop dates and nuts and combine them in a bowl.
3) Fill the cored apples with this mixture.
4) Use a baking pan to grease with oil.
5) Place the stuffed apples on the pan.
6) In a saucepan, add rest of the ingredients and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
7) Remove from heat and pour the mixture over apples.
8) Set your oven at 350° and place baking sheet inside oven.
9) Bake the apples for 40 minutes or until they turn soft and tender.
10) Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top of the stuffed apples and garnish with cream to serve.