Nutty Baked Apples
|Cooking apples||4 Medium|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Raisins||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Chopped nuts||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Water||2 Fluid Ounce (50 Milliliter)|
|Thin honey||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1) Wash and scrape off apple.
2) Cut a slit around the center of each.
3) Take a bowl and mix butter, sugar, nuts, and raisins.
4) Stuff the apples with the filing and arrange in a dish.
5) Top the apples with a mix of water and honey.
6) Cover the apples with greaseproof paper.
7) Cook for 6-8 minutes or until the apples turn tender.
8) Check seasoning and serve.