Baked apples is an easy to make dish and healthy at the same time. Although apples are healthy, an apple pie becomes unhealthy by addition of sugar. So, I have a delicious and healthy dessert with apples, you'll get apple pie flavor without getting fat. For extra fiber, don't peel the apples. You can also experiment with other favorite fruits, like peaches or blueberries, instead of or in addition to baked apples.
4 Cup (64 tbs), peeled, cored and sliced
Maple syrup/Agave nectar
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Whole wheat flour/Soy flour
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. In a medium baking dish, combine together apples, maple syrup, and 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon and mix well.
3. In another mixing bowl, mix together oats, sugar, flour and butter.
4. Top the oats mixture over the apple mixture.
5. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
6. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
For all the health conscious folks, here's a brilliant dish that is delicious and healthy at the same time. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Low Fat Baked Apples Dessert now.Thats not all, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit.