Apple And Berry Oat Crisp
|For the base|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Medium, grated|
|Apples||4 Cup (64 tbs), peeled and sliced|
|Mixed berries||6 Cup (96 tbs), fresh or frozen|
|For the topping|
|Quick oats||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), rolled oats|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the base: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together sugar, flour, lemon rind, apples and mixed berries. Mix until well combined.
3. Take a greased 9 x 13 baking dish, and add the mixture evenly in the pan.
4. For the topping: In another mixing bowl, add and combine the rolled oats, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Mix well.
5. Slowly drizzle the butter into the mixture and mix until well combined.
6. Sprinkle this over the fruit base and bake it in the oven for 40 - 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
7. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
8. Serve this with vanilla ice cream.
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg5%
Sodium 1.8 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.8%
Sugars 52.9 g
Protein 5 g9.7%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 42.2%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet