Apple crisp or apple crumble both mean baked apples topped with crispy crust. This dish is popular in both United States and United Kingdom. Apple crisp is made mostly in the Fall or Autumn, which is the season for apples. A very simple and delicious recipe to make.
5 Medium, peeled, cored, sliced and chopped
Yellow cake mix
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Peel, core, slice and chop apples.
3. In a baking dish, place the apples.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the apples.
5. Sprinkle and spread, yellow cake mix and over the apples.
6. Pour the melted butter over the cake mix, spreading it all over.
7. Bake apple crisp in oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
8.Serve Apple Crisp with ice cream or whipped cream.
Make your fall season special with a very simple and delicious apple crumble. See this fantastic video that shares an amazing recipe for a quick apple crumble. The video also displays some great apple peeling and slicing techniques. Take a look and try out the recipe this fall to impress your family and friends!