These are great as a treat in late fall when local apples are at the peak of freshness.
This is a recipe for 2, and can easily be increased to however many apples you wish to bake. Additionally - you can substitute, and vary the ingredients to whatever you want.
2 Medium (baking apples)
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2) Core the apples and score skin around middle.
3) In a bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients together.
4) Spoon or use your fingers to stuff sugar mixture into apples.
5) If desired put a little bit of additional butter on top.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
7) Serve the baked stuffed apples immediately.
Baked apple is a favorite dessert for almost everyone. You can make it simple or gorgeous. Here is a recipe, which adds raisins and walnuts to improve the texture. You would definitely love this variation of baked apple. Watch the video and prepare today.