|Brown sugar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Butter||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Bread chunks||4 (2 X 2 X 1/2 Inch / 5 X 5 X 1 Centimeter)|
|Sugared water||4 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cookie sheet,
– Wash apples and scoop out the center without piercing the peel.
– Make a thin 2-in (5 cm) slit on the side of the apple to avoid, bursting during baking process.
– Fill apples with brown sugar, cinnamon and a little butter.
– Place bread squares on a buttered cookie sheet with an apple on each, and baste with sugared water.
– Bake 30 to 50 minutes, depending on size of apples. Baste with sugared water from time to time so that the bread doesn't stick to the pan.