Sweet, creamy, beautiful, delicious… there are so many words to describe these little edible jewels filled with silky puree. These bites are easy to pick up with your fingers and look gorgeous on a platter.
1⁄2 Large, cubed (peeled)
2 Tablespoon, shredded
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a steamer pot, put sweet potatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add apples and cook until tender.
3. In a food processor, place apples, sweet potato, cheese and cinnamon. Puree till smooth.
4. On a clean and flat surface, place wonton wrappers and place a tablespoon of puree on it. Pull the corners of wrapper and pinch on the top to make a purse.
5. In a large pot, bring water to boil and put 10 purses into it. Cook for few minutes.
How about a fancy looking dessert that is easy to make and ultra delicious? Well, weelicious host is a busy mom so she has come up with Sweet Potato Apple Cheddar Purses recipe for all her fans. The only time consuming part of the recipe is making those purses but it’s very simple to do. Watch the video to find out how she makes those beautiful Sweet Potato Apple Cheddar Purses even with her son around.