Todd Wilbur demonstrates us How to Clone Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch. As usual, he reveals all the secret ingredients for all those who love Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch. They are dilicious and you too can learn How to clone Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch. Todd gives us his secret recipe for Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch.
For creole mustard
2 Tablespoon (Grey Poupon)
Cream style horseradish
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)
Skinless chicken breast fillets
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cap N Crunch)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , beaten
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oil in a deep pan or deep fryer to 375 degrees F. You want to use enough oil to completely cover the chicken 1 to 2 inches deep.
2. Combine all of the ingredients for the Creole mustard sauce in a small bowl and chill the sauce while the chicken is prepared.
3. Cut each chicken fillet, lengthwise, into 5 long slices (chicken fingers)
4. Smash the Cap'n Crunch into crumbs using a food processor, or put the cereal into a plastic bag and start pounding.
5. Combine the cereals, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
6. Combine the egg with the milk in a separate bowl.
7. Dredge each piece of the chicken in the milk mixture, and then completely coat it with the dry mixture. Do this for all the chicken before frying.
8. When the oil is hot, fry the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden to dark brown and crispy. Remove to paper towels or a rack to drain. Serve hot with Creole mustard sauce on the side for dipping.
Serves 2 to 4 as an appetizer.
Todd Wilbur in this video shows you how to clone planet Hollywood chicken crunch. He reveals all the secret ingredients to whomp up this restaurant style food. Delicious and simple, this recipe is all you need to appease your hungry gut.