1. Separate bone and the meat from the ham. Trim the excess fat.
2. Dust a portion of surface with flour.
2. In a large pot add ham meat, bone, onion, and bouillon cube, boil for 60 minutes. Discard the bone.
3. In a bowl, place all dry ingredients of the dumplings, add enough water to make a dough, knead for about 5 minutes.
4. On a dusted floor, roll the dough about 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick.
5. Cut into equal sized squares. Add to the ham pot, cook for 10 minutes.
6. Place lid, cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve in a soup bowl, garnish with coriander leave.
If you really crave for food just like the way your grand-ma used to make it, then this Southern style comfort food should suffice. Delicious dumplings prepared with tender ham is something that is likely to appease your hunger when you are looking to have a lip-smacking treat at home. Just try this recipe at home and we assure there is no going back.