1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
2. In another bowl, mix together the mashed banana and oil.
3. Add the sugar and soymilk and mix.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and mix well.
5. Grease a little cake tin and then pour the mixture into the tin.
6. Put it in the frying pan oven. Cook it over the lowest possible heat for 35 minutes.
7. It will still be a little bit soft on the top. Put the cake tin into the oven toaster and cook it for about two minutes.
8. Turn the cake over, push the bottom down and take the ring off.
9. Cut the metal thing off the bottom.
10. Let it cool for a bit.