Famous Cobb Salad
|Hearts of romaine||3 , chopped|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Hard boiled eggs||2 , quartered|
|Avocado||1⁄2 , diced|
|Blue cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic clove||1 , minced|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
1. To make hard boiled eggs, in a pot, take two eggs in cold water and bring the water to a boil.
2. Once it boils, remove from flame and keep it covered with lid for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, take garlic, dijon mustard, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
4. Add freshly ground pepper and salt. Whisk it well and keep it aside to set.
5. On a serving platter, make a bed of lettuce.
6. Arrange tomatoes, diced chicken, red onion, blue cheese, avocado and had boiled eggs.
7. Drizzle the dressing right over it.
8. Serve Famous Cobb Salad as it is.