Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Peppercorn Steak Rubbed Hamburgers!
Tip: You can grill these burgers on the BBQ too! Enjoy...
Lean ground beef
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or more if needed)
Salt and pepper
To Taste, freshly ground
2 Tablespoon (peppercorn steak rub- 1 packet)
1 Teaspoon (For greasing)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. In a bowl, mix ground beef, butter, cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, and a pinch of steak rub. Mix well and roll mixture into 4 equal sized patties.
3. Grease a grill pan with bacon fat and place in oven for a couple of minutes to heat.
4. Dredge patties with steak rub and place them in hot grill pan.
5. Place the pan back in oven and broil for 5 minutes. Flip, turn down the temperature to 375 degree F and broil for another 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot with steamed asparagus and broccoli.
You can add chopped onion, garlic, mushroom, and parsley in the ground meat if desired.