350 Gram (milk, dark or any chocolate of your choice)
1. In a microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate and peanut butter. Pop in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Remove from over, stir well and place it back into the microwave for 20 seconds. Repeat the process until chocolate melts and the mixture becomes smooth. Set aside to cool.
2. In a separate microwave safe bowl, place chocolate and pop in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from oven and stir. Repeat process until chocolate melts.
3. Line a mini muffin pan with liner and pour little melted chocolate in it.
4. Top with some peanut butter chocolate mixture. Pop in freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Again spoon melted chocolate on top of each and pop in freezer for 10 minutes.