In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Lemonade Pitcher for the 4th of July. This is an old fashioned Southern drink with a modern twist.
6 Cup (96 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chill (freshly squeezed or bottled)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (or Stevia to taste)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (as needed)
4 (as needed)
15 Gram (curls as needed)
1. In a large container, mix together chilled water, chilled lemon juice, and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. Take a large clear pitcher, place a good amount of ice cubes and pour lemon mixture, leaving some room for lemon slices.
3. Place lemon slices, as desired, on top of lemonade.
4. Garnish with a sprig or two of fresh mint and a curl of lemon peel.
5. Pour lemonade into tall glasses and garnish with lemon peel and slice if desired and serve chilled.