1. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
3. In a bowl, mix together warm water and dry yeast. Stir and set it aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, honey, and water mixture. Mix well.
5. On counter top, sprinkle flour and transfer dough on it. Knead well.
6. Into a bowl, put the dough and cover it with a plastic. Let it rest for an hour.
7. After an hour knead the dough again, and put it the baking dish. Flatten the dough and sprinkle poppy seeds on top.
8. Cover the dish with damp cloth and let it rest and rise for 30 minutes.
9. Place the pan in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Transfer bread to a wire rack. Let it cool.
10. Cut into slices and serve bread as desired