How to Bake Strawberry Banana Bread
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ripe bananas||2 Large (fresh or frozen)|
|Strawberries||14 , roughly sliced (12-14, fresh or frozen)|
|Peanut oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (canola or sunflower oil)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (tea or milk)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Hemp seed||1 Tablespoon (sesame seeds or chia seeds) (Optional)|
|Vanilla sugar||2 Tablespoon (3/4 cup sugar mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and wheat germ.
4. In a separate bowl, combine ripe banana, and strawberry. Mash it well.
5. Drop honey, oil, water, and vanilla in it. Mix well.
6. Pour lightly beaten egg and mix it well. Throw hemp seeds and fold to spread evenly.
7. Now, gradually pour wet ingredients into the large mixing bowl with flour mixture. Mix to combine.
8. Into the loaf pan, transfer the mixture. Sprinkle vanilla sugar on top.
9. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a tester when inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the pan from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
10. Transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
11. Cut bread into slices and serve.
You can also toast bread slices with egg and serve it hot.
Calories 706 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.6%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg35.2%
Sodium 750.5 mg31.3%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.1%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 14 g28.4%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 55.7%
Calcium 22.2% Iron 27.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet