1 Tablespoon (sesame seeds or chia seeds) (Optional)
2 Tablespoon (3/4 cup sugar mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and wheat germ.
4. In a separate bowl, combine ripe banana, and strawberry. Mash it well.
5. Drop honey, oil, water, and vanilla in it. Mix well.
6. Pour lightly beaten egg and mix it well. Throw hemp seeds and fold to spread evenly.
7. Now, gradually pour wet ingredients into the large mixing bowl with flour mixture. Mix to combine.
8. Into the loaf pan, transfer the mixture. Sprinkle vanilla sugar on top.
9. Pop the pan in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a tester when inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove the pan from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
10. Transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
11. Cut bread into slices and serve.
You can also toast bread slices with egg and serve it hot.