Cheesy and spicy, this savory version of your favorite monkey bread is a delicious appetizer or meal-starter. Perfect for holiday celebrations, tailgating or family get-togethers!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded
10 Ounce, drained, sliced
24 Ounce, cut into quarters
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, place together butter, cheeses, pepper slices and parsley, and mix well.
3. Add the refrigerated biscuits and toss the biscuits lightly to coat.
4. Spoon the cheese mixture in an ungreased Bundt pan.
5. Bake the bread in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove the bread from the oven, allow to cool slightly and invert the bread over a serving plate.
7. Cut and serve with salsa if desired.
You can use banana peppers or green chilies for less spicy bread.