Victoria Paikin pleased to present this video about Easy Dessert Recipes - Dutch Baby Recipe. That is very easy to make, comforting perfect sweet easy pancake. Enjoy!
4 (at room temperature)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (at room temperature)
All purpose flour
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In food processor, drop eggs and blend on low speed
3. Add milk, sugar, and vanilla. Blend well.
4. Drop flour into the processor and blend until smooth. Scrape down sides, if required.
5. Preheat 12-inch cast iron skillet to 425 degree F. Drop butter in skillet and let it melt. Swirl and coat the skillet well.
6. Pour batter in it and pop the skillet in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and puffed.
7. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve immediately.