If you’re looking for a simple Beer Bread recipe, then look no further. Nothing could be easier and taste better than this simple, 3 ingredient beer bread.
1 Can (10 oz) (12oz can Shiner beer)
Self raising flour
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, put together sugar and flour, and mix well.
3. While mixing continuously, stream in the beer, and mix using wooden spoon and then with your hands, until it forms into a sticky batter.
4. In a 9” x 5” greased loaf pan, pour the batter.
5. Bake the bread in oven for 60 minutes or until the top is crusty.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
7. On a wire rack, turn out the bread and allow to cool completely.