1. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners.
2. In a large bowl, add half the chocolate and melt it either in a double boiler or microwave.
3. Pour melted chocolate equally in muffin tins. Flatten and smooth it out at the bottom. Pop the muffin tins in freezer for 15 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and sugar. Whip until light. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
5. Place small tablespoon of peanut butter mixture into each muffin tin. Drop the tin repeatedly on the counter and flatten the layer. Place it back into the freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Melt the remaining chocolate. Spoon equal portion of melted chocolate into the muffin tins. Bang the tin against the counter top to flatten. Place it in freezer for 15 minutes.