You can make Cheddar Bay Biscuits just like the Red Lobster. Bisquick mix, cheddar cheese, seasoned melted butter are just a couple of the ingredients you need for these delicious biscuits.
Bisquick biscuit mix
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated ((sharp))
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together Bisquick, cold water, and grated cheese.
3. Cut biscuits with a cutter.
4. In a baking dish place the cut biscuits.
5. Melt butter and seasonings together.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
7. After the lightly browned biscuits are removed from the oven brush the tops with the seasoned butter.