1 Pound, shaved (Dietz and Watson Brand, First Cut NY Brand)
1 Pound (Dietz and Watson Brand)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 , beaten
Gourmet potato salad
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Dietz and Watson Brand)
1. Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a work surface and place two pickle slices toward the bottom end of the wrapper.
2. Top with a portion of the brisket, a portion of the cheese and a portion of the Sauerkraut
3. Brush the edges of the egg roll wrapper with the beaten egg and begin rolling the wrapper tightly around the filling.
4. Halfway up, fold in the sides, then continue to roll the rest of the way.
5. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling
6. In a large, high-sided pot heat oil to 350°F, gently drop in the egg rolls and fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes
7. Remove and drain on a towel.
8. Slice on a bias and serve with Dietz & Watson® Gourmet Potato Salad.