|Pear and pomegranate soup|
|Pomegranate cranberry juice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pears||2 Medium, poached (with liquid)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Banana and pineapple guava alo soup|
|Pineapple guava drink||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Kiwi fruit slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Berry alo soup|
|Alo honey drink||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Strawberry slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honeydew cream soup|
|Honey dew melon||2 Medium|
|Alo honey drink||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||4 Tablespoon|
PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and serve.
BANANA AND PINEAPPLE GUAVA ALO SOUP:
1. Poach bananas in pineapple guava drink with honey and lemon juice and let it cool.
2. Pour in a bowl of kiwi, blueberry and strawberry pieces and serve.
BERRY ALO SOUP:
1. In a dessert dish, lay Alo honey drink as the base.
2. Layer kiwi slices, strawberry slices and whole blueberries over it and let it set.
3. Serve cold.
HONEYDEW CREAM SOUP:
1. In a blender pulse honeydew, Alo honey drink, honey and heavy cream.
2. Spread in a soup plate and garnish with strawberry slices.
Calories 811 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.6 mg8.2%
Sodium 164.8 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g38.2%
Sugars 127 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 27.3% Vitamin C 265%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet