PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and serve.
BANANA AND PINEAPPLE GUAVA ALO SOUP:
1. Poach bananas in pineapple guava drink with honey and lemon juice and let it cool.
2. Pour in a bowl of kiwi, blueberry and strawberry pieces and serve.
BERRY ALO SOUP:
1. In a dessert dish, lay Alo honey drink as the base.
2. Layer kiwi slices, strawberry slices and whole blueberries over it and let it set.
3. Serve cold.
HONEYDEW CREAM SOUP:
1. In a blender pulse honeydew, Alo honey drink, honey and heavy cream.
2. Spread in a soup plate and garnish with strawberry slices.