|For appetizer 1|
|Feta cheese||200 Gram|
|Sour cream fresh||1 Ounce|
|Tomatoes||2 , diced|
|Ranch dressings||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For appetizer 2|
|Cream cheese||250 Gram|
|Black berry chipotle||4 Tablespoon|
|For chocolate dip|
|Chocolate||250 Gram, semi-sweet|
|Marshmallow cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coulis||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. For Appetizer 1 - In a mixing bowl, add the feta cheese, sour cream , tomatoes, chilies , ranch dressing and give it a good mix.
2. In an oven place the sour cream mixture for 8 minutes, until the cheese melts.
3. For Appetizer 2 - In a container, place the cream cheese and pour the black berry chipotle over it.
4. For Appetizer 3 - In a sauce pan on medium high heat, melt the butter ,add the chocolate to the melted butter and then stir for the chocolate to melt.
5. Pour the marshmallow cream and give it a good mix until it combines completely with chocolate.
6. Add the coulis into it and stir well.
7. For Appetizer 1 - You can serve these with chips, crackers, veggies anything you fancy.
8. For Appetizer 2 - Serve with crackers and it just melts in your mouth.
9. For Appetizer 3 - Pour the dip into a crock pot and serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6519 Calories from Fat 4860
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 554 g852.9%
Saturated Fat 273.9 g1369.5%
Trans Fat 0.9 g
Cholesterol 1086.1 mg362%
Sodium 6092.4 mg253.8%
Total Carbohydrates 376 g125.4%
Dietary Fiber 19.7 g78.9%
Sugars 306.9 g
Protein 62 g123.1%
Vitamin A 255.9% Vitamin C 147.2%
Calcium 150.6% Iron 70%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet