Chi-Licious Cooking with Mary Kay Christmass Appetizers
For appetizer 1
Sour cream fresh
2 , diced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
For appetizer 2
Black berry chipotle
For chocolate dip
250 Gram, semi-sweet
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. For Appetizer 1 - In a mixing bowl, add the feta cheese, sour cream , tomatoes, chilies , ranch dressing and give it a good mix.
2. In an oven place the sour cream mixture for 8 minutes, until the cheese melts.
3. For Appetizer 2 - In a container, place the cream cheese and pour the black berry chipotle over it.
4. For Appetizer 3 - In a sauce pan on medium high heat, melt the butter ,add the chocolate to the melted butter and then stir for the chocolate to melt.
5. Pour the marshmallow cream and give it a good mix until it combines completely with chocolate.
6. Add the coulis into it and stir well.
7. For Appetizer 1 - You can serve these with chips, crackers, veggies anything you fancy.
8. For Appetizer 2 - Serve with crackers and it just melts in your mouth.
9. For Appetizer 3 - Pour the dip into a crock pot and serve warm.