1. In a pan add roughly cut fresh ginger and Dorot ginger cubes and simmer for about 40-50 minutes.
2. Using a knife, dice scallops roughly and keep it in a bowl placed over a bed of ice.
3. Puree the blueberries.
4. Season the scallops with salt pepper, a little blueberry puree, finely minced chives and onions and mix well.
5. Mix some red wine vinegar and 3-4 chiffonaded mint leaves into the scallop mixture.
6. In a tall mixing container add the ginger concentrate, soy derivative lecithin and salt and pulse with a hand blender.
7. Into two serving cups, fill three fourths with the scallop mixture and top each with a scoop of the ginger infused liquid whip.