1. Grease popover sheet with melted butter.
2. Pop it in oven, and preheat sheet at 400 degree F for about 1 minute.
3. In mixer, add milk, butter, flour, salt, and eggs. Blend on high for 20 seconds.
4. Scrape off sides. Add thyme, and Parmesan cheese. Pulse 10 times to mix.
5. Pour batter in popover sheet, about ½ the way up.
6. Place it in oven, and bake for 40 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and take popovers immediately out of the sheet.
8. Place popovers on wire rack. Pork and make few holes on them, allowing steam to escape.
9. Serve popovers with fruit salad.
You can also use muffin tray.
You can use garlic or any seasoning instead of thyme.
Place remaining popovers in airtight container, and it will remain fresh for a couple of days.